ClassCharts Parents Guide
What is ClassCharts for parents?
Class Charts enables you to:
- keep track of your child’s behaviour
- view attendance records
- access their weekly timetable
- track scheduled detentions
- create wellbeing submissions
- Communicate directly with staff
- view announcements and letters home from the Academy
If you have more than one child, you can access Class Charts information about your children from a single, centralised parent account.
Class Charts for parents can be accessed via the website, or through the iOS and Android apps.
A quick start guide for all parents is available via the link below, and should you need any further assistance or need your ClassCharts code re-issuing please don’t hesitate to contact the Academy.