At Clayton Hall Academy we have designed our curriculum with pupils’ learning at the centre. We recognise that a curriculum has to be broad, balanced and offer pupils opportunities to grow as individuals as well as learners.
We intend to be the School of Choice for our local community by:
- Providing a Gold standard education for all our students.
- Delivering an aspirational curriculum leading to academic success
- Taking a tailored approach to supporting individual needs
- Ensuring students become resilient, independent and confident citizens
- The Gold Standard is the standard to which all others should be measured.
We believe our Curriculum is Gold Standard.
Through a combination of learning techniques, we aim to ensure pupils enjoy learning and feel prepared for life after school. We also intend to offer our pupils new and exciting experiences through extra-curricular activities that are designed to build resilience, confidence and self-esteem.
We recognise that pupils should be challenged in their schooling; learning from failures and celebrating successes. We intend for our curriculum to be challenging and empowering, enabling pupils to develop their interpersonal skills, creativity and independence, whilst supporting students towards high quality outcomes.