At Clayton Hall Academy we pride ourselves on our Gold Standard education.
The culmination of five years’ work is, in part, seen in the final examination results. It is also seen in the well-rounded young adults that move on to their lives beyond Clayton Hall.
To help prepare our students for their terminal exams we provide a lot of guidance and support, this includes our program of internal examinations – our PPEs (Pre-Public Examinations). These exams dovetail into our assessment processes throughout the school year.
Below you will find links to a wealth of resources
- Exam Stress
- Using Feedback
- Regular Revision
- Exam Grades
- PPE Revision
- Exercise and Revision
- Easter Revision Part 1
- Easter Revision Part 2
- 14 GCSE Tips
- Relaxation – Parent Pamphlet
- How to Help Develop Reading and Vocabulary – Parent Pamphlet
- Handling the Pressure of External Exams – Parent Pamphlet
- PiXL Apps What Are They? – Parent Pamphlet
- Social Media – Parent Pamphlet
Year 11 PPE Preparation
Dates of Year 11 PPE’s: to add
Year 11 Final Exam Preparation
Y10 PPE Preparation
Dates of Year 10 PPE’s: to add
Y9 PPE Preparation
Dates of Year 9 PPE’s: to add
Examination Rules and Regulations
We will ask all students to sign a declaration form to agree to the rules and to state they understood them and the potential consequences for non-compliance.
Please follow this link to view a presentation that was shared with pupils regarding examination compliance.
The full set of documentation can be found below:
- Social Media and Examinations (JCQ)
- Information for Candidates – Privacy Notice
- Information for Candidates – Non-examination Assessments
- Information for Candidates – Written Exams
- Information for Candidates – Coursework
- Declaration Form
Current Exam Timetables
There are no current exam timetables available to view right now.