Facilities For Hire
Contact the Lettings Team on 01782 973016 (answerphone available) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Clayton Hall Academy hosts a large number of clubs, social and sporting activities through our community lettings programme, using our extensive facilities during evenings and weekends all year round, when the grounds are not occupied by pupils.
- 2 x All Weather Floodlit Astro Turf pitches.
- Outdoor football pitch.
- Tennis Courts
- Large indoor sports hall with integral climbing wall and gymnasium, both suitable for a variety of indoor sporting activities
- Classrooms and conferencing areas
- Large main hall with audience balcony and full stage area, overhead big screen projector, sound system and computer link up
Our hiring hours are:
|Monday to Friday||4pm until 10pm|
|Saturday||Available upon request|
|Sunday||Available upon request|
Conference room available to hire
We have also recently added a conferencing/training facility at the United Endeavour Trust offices, based at Newcastle Academy which is available during normal school hours as well as during evenings and weekends. This facility is supported with:
- on-site catering
- flexible seating for up to 30 delegates
- ideal for staff training, AGMs, community meetings or commercial conferences.
We currently host a number of annual and monthly events, regular weekly clubs and ad-hoc community celebrations across all our sites. To arrange hire or make an enquiry, contact the Community Lettings Team on 01782 973016 (answerphone available) or email email@example.com.